Tuesday, April 01, 2008

April Fool's Day Storm!

Good Morning! The deck was bare at 4pm on the 31st!

You want my sissy's toast?

How Jacob spends 90% of his day! :)
Gotta love older dogs...
who would want a puppy! He,he!

So, we were getting spoiled by the warm weather. When I say warm, I am talking a balmy 45-degrees F. We even hit 52-degrees the other day. But, since we were spared the St. Patrick's Day storm, I should have guessed there was something in store!
My husband (and Brian and Ralph) was the hero of the day. The plow truck got stuck, due to the slippery conditions beneath the massive amounts of snow (26" reported by local weather down the road). Well, after much hard work, he dug it out! Then Ralph and Brian came over and helped Nate plow out the whole driveway. Needless to say, due to the heavy weight of the snow, we will be like gerbil's in a maze going up and down the driveway for the next few weeks. But, we CAN get out!!

No comments: