Sunday, July 06, 2008

The Holiday

Small Town Parade :)

Cousins...Friends
Hi! (too bad this is overexposed...)
Enjoying the fireworks!
The Pyromaniac at workRandom photo...backwards photo...
Nate's new tattoo surrounding his old
(and fixed) tattoo


We had a very nice 4th of July weekend. Nate's sister was in town, so we were able to see her whole family. Unfortunately, Nate had to work during the parade, so he missed that. Brady did much better than I expected. He sat fairly well for the parade and the loud noises didn't seem to bother him a bit.
Faith starts VBS at my sister's church this week. It is sports themed and she can't wait. She is doing cheerleading... UGH! :) But, if she enjoys it, that's what matters most!
Brady has begun recognizing a bunch of things. It is so fun. Every time her hears a train, and can he hear them, he says, "Choo!" And, every time we drive by my dad's work he yells, "Papa!"
Faith's newest and cutest story: We went to my friend Janet's house and there were some workers across the street on a roof. I said, "Shhh. Listen, they are speaking Spanish." Then, she stops, listens, and says, "Mom, I think you're right. I think I heard one of them saying 'Backpack, backpack!" (If you've never seen Dora, you won't get it.) I had all I could do to contain myself and not laugh at the adorable, innocent comment. Too cute!!

No comments: