Thursday, December 20, 2007

Almost a Merry Christmas

Well, if you are looking at this, there is a very good chance you got our Christmas card. We decided to share this page so we don't have to worry about sending pictures all the time. We'll see... If I have your email, you will probably still get my Kodak updates.
We are busy getting ready for the holidays. I can't believe it, but I think that all of my shopping is almost done! WOOO HOOO!!!
We are on the road to recovery and everyone is in very good health, except for the normal "this-time-of-the-year" runny nose.
I am on Christmas break from my classroom for 11 days after class tomorrow! I can't wait and neither can Faith. We don't have any special plans. Not that all the family members we will be seeing aren't special. :)
Faith's dance "recital" (I use that term loosely) is tonight, so hopefully I will have some pictures to post.
Brady is currently pounding on the patio door looking outside longingly... I should probably go bundle up the kids and get outside...it is a balmy 32 degrees! :)
Hopefully I will have time to post before Christmas. If not, have a blessed Christmas!!


H
A
P
P
Y

B
I
R
T
H
D
A
Y

C
L
A
I
R
E

B
E
A
R
!

1 comment:

Janet and Jaimie said...

You are so sweet! I want a copy of that picture!