Sunday, December 09, 2007

Holiday Spirit...ummm, not quite yet































Well, it has been quite a couple of weeks! We started out with Thanksgiving Day at our house and I had the stomach flu. Whooo hoo...fun. ;) Then just as I was getting better (thank God I was feeling better), Brady got it. Faith was doing great, so I breathed a sigh of relief and then...she got it. YIKES!! Just when we thought Nate had escaped the "grips" of illness (ha, ha...) he was diagnosed with pneumonia today! Whew, when it rains it pours sometimes. :{
But, none of this is life threatening, so we say, "Thank you God for your grace to get us through these minor things."

So, the pictures are of Faith and Brady (Brady's first time playing in the snow), a deer in our front yard, Brady doing his favorite thing this week: mopping, and Brady's first Thanksgiving.

Brady went from army crawling about three weeks ago to being completely on the go and able to pull himself to standing. Exactly as I expected. I bought a pair of boots for him thinking that he will probably be walking before the snow is gone around here...in June. He,he.

Faith is in dance class. I will have to post some pictures later. We had a great weekend of playing outside (not the picture...I'll post those later), baking cookies, and other fun stuff!

Well, hopefully I will be able to post again soon! Blessings to all!!!!!!

No comments: