Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Mid-Day at Christmas

Why is the paper always more fun!?

"This is the life..."


The kids are playing so well with their new toys, I actually got a few minutes to get some newer pictures onto the computer. Although, I realized that Brady has sweet potato on his face in all but two of them!! Nice mom I am, I let Elli feed him dinner and never checked to make sure his face was clean. The saddest part is that my mom is sending them out in cards and Brady is going to look like he has some skin disorder! LOL!
We have had a very nice Christmas this far and will not be done celebrating until later tonight. We are going over to Nathan's parents for steak dinner (yum!). The kids are going to be so spoiled by the end of these two days I don't know what I am going to do. :} I keep reminding Faith that the whole reason for Christmas is to celebrate Christ's birth... She says, "I know mom, but I still like the gifts." Gotta love her honesty.
Blessings (again!) to all!!!

No comments: