Saturday, March 29, 2008

New family memeber...with fur!

Introducing Jacob Eddie...
our 5-year-old "new" dog.So, I finally gave into Nathan...We adopted a dog from the Humane Society today. He is a 5-year-old, Akita-Lab mix. He is a super sweetie that is pretty calm and gentle with the kids. The funniest (well, maybe not funny) thing is that he doesn't like Nate yet! He is the dog person in the family and the dog loves me! Unbelievable! He follows me everywhere I go and is laying at my feet while I am typing this. Considering, like a lot of breeds, he is a pack-dog, so I am being sure to be affectionate with Nathan in front of him right from the start. :)
Except for poor Faith having another (3rd time) bout with the stomach flu, the kids are doing great. Lately, Faith's favorite thing to do is stand on the coffee table and sing and dance (like mother, like daughter...yes mom, I stood on the coffee table in the living room...). Brady has been cooking up a storm on the kitchen floor as well as adding many words to his vocabulary (today, he said, "Ni" for nice while petting Jacob).
I hope this posting finds your family and friends healthy and well. We are praying that Faith is the only one to get the stomach bug...Please Lord!!!!Yes, she is as sweet as she looks! :)The pantsless chef!

No comments: