Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Spring Break!


Brady's First "Official" Haircut...
Believe me, he wasn't smiling like this when
he got it! :)

I think he looks like Papa Dave in the above
picture...?




So, I obviously won't be spending Spring Break on some wonderful, warm island...But, I get to spend it with my favorite people in the world! :) Starting last Friday, I will have a total of 11-days off!!! So far, I have cleaned out two closets and don't plan on doing a lot more other than the regular day-to-day stuff. I want to spend some quality time with the kids.
It has been a while since I posted. Brady has taken a handful of steps, a handful of different times. So far, the record is six steps at once. At the same time, he has created some very interesting crawls. He cracks us up! Faith is doing great and started back in center child care for two days a week, just to get her some socialization before kindergarten. She loves it and seems to be glad to be back.
I had the opportunity to go out of town for training last week. So, I was gone for three days and two nights. Nate had to "rough it out" for most of it. I put quotes around the rough it out...not that it wasn't tough (it is different for men, even though I'll argue with anyone that says it to my face), but he did get help from both grammies and Auntie Heidi. :) I asked him if he had any newfound appreciation for me. LOL! :)
Have a blessed Easter if I don't post before then.
Only 8 more weeks until my summer break when I go back to school... Wooo Whooo!!

Faith wanted me to take a picture
of her making a goofy face.
She was successful! :)

No comments: