Saturday, May 03, 2008

Spring...really....

Brendan's Masterpiece

Ann Coulter...almost as controversial as Miley Cyrus...he,he

Goofy pizza we had for dinner a couple weeks ago

Lots of lovin!

I should be posting pictures of the kids playing outside. We have FINALLY had a break in the weather and the snow is almost completely gone. There are just a few spots that were super deep from the plowing that still remain.

Three more weeks of work for me! I am excited and nervous all at the same time. The only thing I'm worried about is filing for unemployment. Yikes! Just praying that it all works out. Otherwise, I'm going to be donating a lot more than plasma this summer... Just kidding! :)

By the way, CONGRATS HEIDI!!!! She is officially done with her schooling for her LPN. Now on to boards and then a job! Wooo Hooo! I wish I had a picture to post, but I failed to bring my camera to her pinning ceremony. She was the "serious" speaker for the event and did an AMAZING job!

Also, WAY TO GO to my nieces and nephews. Connor and Elli just finished up an amazing season of basketball...Go Team!!! :) And, Brendan, Marijke, and Robbie and had a piano recital. And, even though I missed watching my amazing kids, their parents said they did just as fabulous as any aunt would expect!


No comments: