Monday, May 12, 2008

Not even two more weeks!

The circus was fun, Grammy, but I think the
cotton candy was a close second!
Our friend Aaron...giggling like crazy!
Mom, are you sure it is spring?

Sissy sure thinks it's spring!
She's so good at those funny faces!
Some for you and some for me!

Swingin' in her jammies!

Happy Mother's Day to those of you I did not call...which is most of you! :(
Only 3 more days of class and 6 more days in the office and I am officially on summer break! It doesn't even seem possible that the school year is already over. I am so excited to be home with the kids!!! :)
Mother's Day was nice. We celebrated with Nathan's mom and Grandma on Saturday night. We had everyone over and Nate's parents were nice enough to furnish the majority of the food (never expected, but always appreciated!). We grilled out and had a salad and corn on the cob and a few other things. Sunday afternoon was with my mom at my sister's house. The food was wonderful! She made a homemade potato soup, salad, and a pasta salad...YUMMY!! I made the homemade rolls...which is funny, because they were my sister's recipe! He,he!
I thought I would be ambitious tonight and I am now paying for it.... My poor dog loves to run, so for about a 1/4 of my walk (including half of my hill - even the steep part), I ran. Well, my knees are already aching... Yes, I am a baby! :) The good news is, it actually felt pretty good to run and the walk was wonderful...no one whining about it being too long or too fast...You know?

No comments: