Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Crowning



Brady Boy and Connor


Faith and Elli


Way to go Elli!!


Carrying the crown

Elli asked Faith to carry her crown for her Honor Star Crowning. Faith was so excited she could barely eat her supper. Not that I'm a proud mommy or anything, but I think she did a wonderful job!
If you don't know what Stars are or what a crowning is, it is not some strange ritual... Stars is kind of like Christian Girl Scouts and the crowning is for when the girls earn a ton of badges and also have to pass a test on scripture memorization and other things regarding the Bible and Christian living. We are so proud of Elli for her accomplishment!!
Also, Connor earned all the possible badges for his class with the Royal Rangers. Good job Connor!! They both put a ton of work and effort into earning these honors. I could go on and on about their accomplishments...Not just Elli and Connor, all of our nieces and nephews. I must say, we have been blessed with some very talented nieces and nephews from both of our siblings! I cannot think of a single child that does not have amazing gifts from God!
Speaking of other nieces and nephews...Happy Birthday Brendan and Robbie!!!!! I will have to get pictures of them in their birthday gifts from us. Too funny! And, we are going to see Mercedes, Regan, and Shaelyn over the weekend. So, I will have to bring back pictures from that trip as well.
Have a great weekend if I don't post before then!! :)
HUGS!

No comments: