Saturday, May 24, 2008

School's Out for Summer!!!!

I can't even believe that the school year is over already!! I am off until our "tentative" return date of September 2nd! :) I'm going to do my best not to get overwhelmed with a "to-do" list and enjoy my children. Also, with the prices of gas, STAY HOME!!
It was my cousin's wedding tonight. We had a great time. The wedding was very nice. Short, but the message from the pastor was great. It was about commitment and that the only way that a marriage can make it and make it well is by keeping God as the focus. I'm going to try posting a video for the first time. Faith was having a great time dancing and I wish I would have got more of Brady's "moves" on video. But, if this works, you will get a small taste of the hilarity of his dancing. He has more rhythm than his dad and me combined!

No comments: